|Available memory slots
|Size of installed flash memory
|1080 x 2340
|USB, Wifi, Camera
|Number of articles
|Optical sensor resolution
|Rated battery power
|5000 Milliampere Hour (mAh)
|Type of connectors
|Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, USB, NFC
- The Galaxy A34 5G screen size measured diagonally is 6.6" as a full rectangle and 6.4" considering the rounded corners. The effective viewing area is smaller due to the presence of rounded corners and the camera hole.
- Typical value tested under third-party laboratory conditions. The typical value is the estimated average value, considering the deviation of battery capacity among samples tested according to the IEC 61960 standard. The nominal capacity is 4,905 mAh.
- 5G network availability and actual speed may vary by country, network operator and usage environment.
- RAM and internal storage capacity may vary by country. Actual available memory may vary depending on pre-installed software.
- MicroSD card sold separately.
- Galaxy A34 5G is IP67. The assignment of the degree of protection is based on test conditions involving immersion in fresh water up to 1 meter deep for a maximum of 30 minutes. We do not recommend using it on the beach or in the pool. Do not wash with soap and water. The device resists only limited water pressures.
- Dolby Atmos only supports stereo headphones and Bluetooth speakers.
- Dolby Atmos is only available when Dolby Atmos mode is enabled in Settings.